Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year To All ♥



Assalamualaikum , Hi & Hello :) 
Happy New Year to all my readers , friends , family , relatives , siblings , ex & future husband . hahaha , the day 31st December is going to be the last day og this pretty cool year :) i will miss alll of my memories in 2013  . Its almost 2014!!! i have learned alot from 2013. I had a happy times , sad times and also bad times . btw , if i do anything wrong in this year please forgive all my mistakes. Im a human being just like other people. Le'ts renew our style of life. Thanks for this year & im waiting for a new year , new experience & i wish in this new year Allah gives us happiness , fun , succes & good health . Insyaallah . Amin. To my family , friends & all , I wish you all a happy , safe and a healthy New Year . To all my ex's of 2013 , i wish you guys happy new year. i hope you guys can find someone that can make you happy & forgive all my mistake & i forgive y'all for hurting me. thankyou guys for come into my life and teach me a lot of thing . Thanks for the memories . iloveyou all dear ex's :') 

Before 12.00am , i just wanna make a wish for 2014 .

Less Problems. 
Less Fake People .
Less Hurt .
Less Tears. 
Find Someone That Can Make Me Happy .
Focus On My Study .
New Firends .
Forget All My Problems. 
Happiness.
Respect others. 
No Sadness.
No More "emo" (maybe)
Never Trust Other People Too Much .
Find True Friend.
Be a Better Person.
Succes In Life. 
Forget The Past.
Start A New Life .
&
May My Wish Come True  Happy New Year All ! 

On this New Year I wish that you have a wonderful January, a lovely February, a Peaceful March, a stress-free April, a fun-filled May, and Joy that lasts from June to November, and finally a happy December. May my wishes come true and may you have a charming and lucky New Year 2014.
Assalamualaikum .Bye .






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Designed by Nayli| © All Rights Reserved.